We have a solution to effectively and quickly eliminate waist obesity, which refers to the fat accumulated around the waist. Even if you try to hide it with suitable clothing, it still becomes noticeable.
Many people wonder how they can get rid of the “flappers” (also known as “love handles”) around their bellies. The first step is to maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Cardio workouts can help reduce overall body fat.
While it’s not possible to target specific body parts for weight loss through exercise, you can strengthen those areas. When you lose weight and body fat in general, those areas will appear more toned.
With this in mind, we have developed a series of four exercises that focus on strengthening your oblique and core muscles. Combine these exercises with a regular cardio and strength training routine, as well as a healthy diet (remember, nutrition contributes to 80% of your results!), and you will be on your way to getting rid of those love handles.
OBLIQUE V CRUNCHES
- Start by lying on the ground.
- Turn onto your side.
- Extend the arm that is on the floor, with the palm facing down for support, and place the other arm against your head. This is the starting position.
- Next, lift your body up by bringing both legs together as high as possible, while bringing your bent elbow towards your legs.
- The goal is to support yourself on your buttocks and try to touch (or get as close as possible to) your legs with your elbow.
- Inhale as you return to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times on each side.
- Lie on your stomach with your legs straight and together.
- Stretch your arms straight above your head.
- Engage your abdominal muscles and try to support yourself using only your core.
- Simultaneously, raise your right arm and left leg while lowering your left arm and right leg.
- Then, switch sides;
- Raise your left arm and right leg while lowering your right arm and left leg.
- This completes one repetition.
- Perform 10 repetitions.
- Sit on a mat with your legs bent, relax your elbows, and clasp your hands together.
- From this position, slowly rotate to the right, touching the ground near your hips, then return to the center and continue to the left to complete one repetition.
- Remember to keep the movement controlled and focused on the rotation of your trunk.
- Contract your abdomen throughout the exercise.
- Perform 30 repetitions.