Embrace the power of fitness right within the comfort of your home with our dynamic 20-Minute Full-Body Workout. In a world where busy schedules often take precedence, this routine offers a convenient and effective solution to stay active.
Whether you’re a seasoned fitness enthusiast or just starting your wellness journey, these carefully curated exercises target every major muscle group, ensuring a comprehensive workout experience. No fancy equipment or pricey gym memberships required—just dedication, a small space, and the determination to prioritize your health.
Let’s dive into this transformative journey and unlock a fitter, stronger version of yourself!
- Lie face down on the ground with your legs extended.
- Point your toes and place your hands beneath your shoulders.
- Push yourself up into a plank position.
- Keep your core tight and your back flat.
- Bring your left knee to your right elbow.
- Pause and slowly return to the starting point.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Continue alternating between sides.
Remember to maintain proper form and control throughout the exercise for the best results.
- Lie flat on your stomach with your arms extended overhead and engage your abs.
- Raise your lower legs and upper body off the ground, keeping only your thighs and abs touching the floor.
- Begin pulsing your arms up and down.
- Alternate pulsing your legs up and down.
- Move your right arm and left leg simultaneously, then switch to your left arm and right leg.
- Alternate this arm and leg movement for the desired duration.
Focus on maintaining a strong core and controlled movements throughout the exercise.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Keep your hands flat on the floor beside you.
- Lift your hips off the ground, forming a straight line from your knees to shoulders. Engage your abs and squeeze your glutes.
- Hold the bridge position for a few seconds, focusing on your form.
- Gently lower your hips back down to the ground.
- Aim to complete two sets of 10 bridges in your workout routine.
Remember to maintain proper form and control throughout the exercise for maximum benefit.
Plank Leg Lift
- Get into a modified pushup position with your weight on your forearms and toes. Ensure your elbows are directly under your shoulders.
- Maintain a straight line from your neck to your ankles, engaging your core muscles.
- Lift one foot off the floor while keeping your abs tight and your body stable.
- Hold this position for the entire set, aiming for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Switch legs and repeat the exercise, or alternate legs halfway through each set.
Remember to focus on your form and keep your core engaged throughout the exercise for effective results.
Side Plank Hip Raises
- Start in a side plank position, placing your right shoulder directly over your right elbow.
- Keep your body aligned in a straight line from head to heels.
- Extend your left arm towards the ceiling, palm facing forward.
- Gradually rotate your torso forward while simultaneously bringing your left arm in close to your body.
Ensure controlled movements and engage your core muscles for stability and balance during the exercise.
- Start by positioning your shoulders and legs wide apart.
- While sitting down, maintain a straight back and lower your buttocks towards the ground.
- Hold the lowered position for a few seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- If 20 repetitions feel challenging, you can start with 10 repetitions.
- Perform the exercise for 30 seconds on each side.
Remember to maintain proper form and engage your core muscles during the movement.
- Begin in an all-fours position, placing your palms slightly wider than your shoulders and keeping your feet close together.
- Maintain a straight line from your head to your toes.
- Lower your body towards the ground, stopping when your chest is close to touching it.
- Push back up to the starting position, ensuring your upper arms form a 45-degree angle to your torso.
- Complete 10 pushups in this manner.
- Rest for 90 seconds before continuing.
Focus on maintaining proper form and engaging your core muscles throughout the exercise.
In order to achieve effective results, follow the detailed instructions on the photo and perform the exercise exactly as shown. Do 15 reps on each leg x 3 sets.