Practicing the right exercises can help you achieve your dream body in a short period of time. Consistency is key in this process. While it may not happen overnight, with dedication, you can start seeing results sooner than you think.
If you’re someone who often uses the excuse of not having time to go to the gym, we have the perfect workout plan for you.
SIDE LEG RAISE
- Lie on your right side on an exercise or yoga mat. Make sure your head is supported by your hand.
- Lift your left leg up as far as you can, keeping your leg straight. Hold it for 1 second at the top.
- Slowly lower your leg.
- Do this 15 times and then switch sides.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart while holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Extend one leg behind you as you lean forward until your body is parallel to the ground, extending your arms toward the ground.
- Go back to the starting position.
- Repetitions: 12 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
- Jump to the side and, while touching the balls of your feet to the ground, bring your opposite leg back.
- Immediately jump back in the other direction, continuing to alternate until you complete the reps.
- Perform between 25 and 50 repetitions in total.
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine into a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.