When it comes to achieving your fitness goals, a sculpted upper body is often the aim. Yet, that pesky under-the-bra fat can be a real challenge.
But don’t despair! This article introduces targeted exercises designed to banish that stubborn fat. Get ready to embrace a more confident, toned upper body.
- Lie face down on a mat.
- Stretch your arms forward.
- Elevate your arms, head, chest, and legs.
- Keep your head and neck neutral.
- Return to the starting position.
- Perform 20 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet apart, slightly bent at the knees, and hold a weight in each hand.
- Let your arms hang with your palms facing each other.
- Bend at your hips.
- Raise both arms to shoulder height to the sides at the same time.
- Lower your arms back down to the starting position, counting to three.
- Perform 12 repetitions.
- Begin in an elevated push-up position with dumbbells in each hand.
- Your wrists should be shoulder-width apart, and your feet slightly apart.
- Bend your right arm, bringing the weight to your chest.
- Lower the weight and repeat the movement with your left arm. This completes one repetition.
- Continue alternating between your right and left arms.
- Perform 10 repetitions.
- Begin in a plank position with your hands and feet slightly apart.
- Lower your entire body, keeping it just a few centimeters above the ground.
- Pause briefly.
- Reverse the movement, returning to the starting plank position.
- Complete 15 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet apart and knees slightly bent.
- Hold a weight in each hand at shoulder height, with your elbows bent at 90 degrees and palms facing forward.
- Extend your arms straight above your head.
- Lower your arms back to shoulder height.
- Repeat this motion.
- Complete between 10 and 15 repetitions.