If losing fat fast is one of your fitness priorities, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up some of the best moves you can do in the gym or at home to burn calories and reach your fitness goals in no time.
Some exercises are more effective than others to burn localized fat, and below we suggest some that can be of great help precisely against the one found in the abdomen and hips.
Although it is recommended to perform cardiovascular activity for about 20 minutes a day (even a long walk is enough), the following exercises, combined with regular physical activity, help us burn abdominal fat.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
- First, you have to lie on the ground.
- Next, keep your hands by your ears instead of behind your head to avoid neck strain, and bend your knees with your feet on the floor.
- Next, lift your shoulders and upper back off the ground with your face pointing toward the ceiling, then exhale as you go as high as you can.
- Hold the position for a second, then inhale as you return to the starting position.
- This is a beneficial exercise for the upper abdomen.
- You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
RAISE THE TWO LEGS
- Begin by lying on the floor with your legs elevated and your hands behind your head, and take a deep breath.
- This is the initial position.
- Slowly lower your legs as far as you can without touching the ground.
- Then raise your legs to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times.