When you’re in a rush to get ready in the morning, applying makeup can often feel like a chore. But with the right tips and tricks, you can achieve a fresh-faced and polished look in just 10 minutes or less. Here are five makeup tips to help you get ready in no time:
- Start with a tinted moisturizer or BB cream Instead of spending time applying foundation and concealer separately, opt for a tinted moisturizer or BB cream that can provide both coverage and hydration. These products are quick and easy to apply with your fingers, and can give you a natural, dewy finish.
- Use a multi-tasking product for your eyes and cheeks To save time on applying eyeshadow and blush separately, use a cream-based product that can be applied to both areas. Choose a shade that complements your skin tone, and use your fingers to blend the product onto your eyelids and the apples of your cheeks.
- Define your eyes with mascara Mascara is a quick and easy way to make your eyes look awake and bright. Choose a lengthening or volumizing formula, and apply one to two coats to your top and bottom lashes. If you have time, you can also use a lash curler to help open up your eyes even more.
- Fill in your brows with a tinted brow gel Defined brows can make a big difference in framing your face and making you look more put together. But instead of spending time filling them in with a pencil, use a tinted brow gel that can add color and hold your brow hairs in place. Brush the product through your brows in the direction of hair growth, and you’re done!
- Finish with a tinted lip balm or gloss To add a pop of color to your lips without the fuss of lipstick, choose a tinted lip balm or gloss that can moisturize your lips and give you a subtle hint of color. Apply the product with your fingers or directly from the tube, and you’re ready to go!
In just five steps, you can achieve a polished and effortless makeup look in under 10 minutes. With a little practice and experimentation, you can find the perfect routine that works for you and your busy schedule.