Bidding farewell to abdominal fat proves to be one of the most demanding aspects of weight loss. While the desire for a toned midsection is universal, the journey to achieve it is no walk in the park.
To conquer abdominal fat, it takes more than just a balanced diet and mental commitment; it requires a targeted set of exercises designed to incinerate stomach fat. Read on and engage in the prescribed exercises to torch those excess calories and bid adieu to flabs:
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat with the soles of your feet together and your arms extended over your head.
- Keep your back straight on the floor and lift your shoulders off the ground, simultaneously lifting your pelvis off the mat.
- Contract the muscles in your stomach as you bring your hands and knees toward each other, forming a full-body crunch.
- Hold this position for 1 to 2 seconds, feeling the squeeze in your abs.
- Lower your arms, bring your feet down, and return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 repetitions.